- Everyone must sign the Waiver to be allowed to start a race.
- If you run without having turned in a signed waiver at Check-in, you will be disqualified.
- Team captains are responsible for getting signatures from their team members and for turning it in.
Required Check-In / Packet Pick-up
- No packets will be handed out without a signed waiver
- Each Ultra, Marathon, ½ Marathon and 10k runner must check in Friday p.m. or before the start on Saturday morning. Beat the Saturday morning rush!
- Friday Check-in 4-8 PM, Saturday-race day opens at 5 AM. Try to make the Friday Check-in, live music and fun! Come loosen up in a party atmosphere and avoid the insane morning lines. Enjoy the calm before the storm!
- Number bibs & last minute information (like course reroutes!) will be handed out.
Official Vehicle Sign (Ultra Support)
Displayed in rear window of the Ultra handler Vehicles! Ask The Dirt Crew for one when you pick up your bib, shirt & timing tag.
Daily Park Pass
- Must be on front window to enter park. You will need to purchase when you enter park.
- Is needed by family or handlers of ultras to enter the park.
- The race starts and finishes outside the park so no permit is needed to run.
- Support: be prepared to assist the volunteers while you hang around. Please obey the parking signs and volunteers, even if they seem irrational!
- All runners must wear race number visible on the front.
- Numbers for each event will be different colors.
I QUIT! COURTESY
If you decide to abandon the race, please turn your race bib(s) in to the nearest aid station or the finish line. It can be difficult and expensive searching for you in the woods while you are actually sitting in a bar or getting a pedicure. At least take one of us to the bar with you!
Delayed or Pulled from Race
EMS staff or the volunteer captains may determine that it is unsafe for you to continue medically. You may continue when the medical concern is removed. This has only happened twice in sixteen years. Violation of park rules may also result in discontinuance.
Optional Pre-race Switch At registration
You can switch events before they start. Please note there is a transfer fee. Time is needed to reprocess your number so hurry up and decide already! No switching once the race starts as the courses are different except between Ultras.
Mandatory Latecomers Switch
Late arriving runners will be allowed to start their event if within 5 minute of the start. If late more than 5 minutes, you can switch to a later event and still have fun. This is necessary as portions of the early course are removed and readied for the next event. You would get lost.